by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
Dr. Simone Gold, head of America’s Frontline Doctors, and Dr. Pierre Kory, head of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), both represent hundreds of doctors in the U.S. who have successfully treated and cured patients diagnosed with COVID19.
Both of these doctors have testified to the politicians in Washington, D.C. about their work, but to no avail. Instead, the politicians in D.C. have awarded $TRILLIONS to the pharmaceutical industry to develop dangerous vaccines instead.
The FDA has refused to authorize these safe and effective drugs for emergency use, which is a criminal act, because to deny the work of these doctors has allowed them to issue emergency use authorization to the new mRNA vaccines instead.
However, individual doctors can still prescribe these drugs for off-label use, and Dr. Meryl Nass has compiled a list for the public and where to find doctors who prescribe these effective therapies.
How you can receive early effective treatment for Covid
by Dr. Meryl Nass
US Doctor groups willing to treat Covid patients with appropriate medications:
1. Dr. Zev Zelenko‘s new website. He pioneered HCQ treatments in the US:
2. https://c19protocols.com/ (includes several I am not familiar with)
List of Independent Practices: https://aapsonline.org/covidearlytreatment
List #2 Independent Practices: https://www.doctorsdontfearcovid.com/
List #3 “Directory of Doctors Prescribing Outpatient COVID-19 Therapy”: https://www.exstnc.com/
Arnot Health & Lake Erie College of Medicine (upstate NY): https://www.arnothealth.org/
Bethany Medical (North Carolina): https://bethanymedicalcenter.com/
Budesonide Protocol Practices: https://budesonideworks.com/providers/
For those who have found a doctor that has prescribed HCQ but their pharmacy will not fulfill the early treatment prescription – it can be overnighted by – Ravkoo Pharmacy : Phone: 863-875-5700
Full article at Anthrax Vaccine.
Having problems receiving our newsletters? See:
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
Published on January 6, 2021